The online barcoding site is now OPEN.
The online barcoding site is now OPEN to 2016 sellers to view sales
results only. Please follow the instructions below to access your personal
- Log into the UCS barcoding system, using the same information you did when you registered to sell your items.
- If you've forgotten your password, you can reset it by clicking below
the login box. You will need to correctly answer the "secret question" you
set up when you registered for the UCS earlier this spring.
- Once you have successfully logged in, you should be on the "My Items" page. Under "Actions" to the right of your list of items, select "Print Master Sheet." Your sales results will be reported on the Master Sheet. You will have the option to view and/or print your completed Master Sheet.
- The UCS works best with Google Chrome or Internet Explorer 9 or higher. It will NOT work IE 8.
- To view your Master Sheet you must have the latest version of Adobe Reader installed. You can download it from Adobe's website.
- If you've completed all these steps and still are not able to access your account, please contact our UCS coordinators at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is important to note that your sales results will be accessible only until November 1, 2016. After November 1, the system is scheduled to be cleared of all sales data in preparation for next year’s sale. This is especially important to remember for tax return documentation.
Site development and design by Sudley Springs Technologies LLC.
10001 Crawford Lane, Nokesville, VA 20181
© Sudley Springs Technologies LLC. All rights reserved.