The online barcoding site is now OPEN to 2015 sellers, in order to view sales results only. Please follow the instructions below to access your personal sales results.
1. Log into the UCS barcoding system, using the same information you did when you registered to sell your items.
2. If you've forgotten your password, you can reset it by clicking below the login box. You will need to correctly answer the secret question that you set up when you registered for the UCS earlier this spring.
3. Once you have successfully logged in, you should be on the My Items page. Under Actions (to the right of your list of items) select Print Master Sheet. Your sales results will be reported on the Master Sheet. You will have the option to view and/or print your completed Master Sheet.
4. The UCS works best with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Internet Explorer 9 or higher. It will NOT work with IE 8 or older.
5. To view your Master Sheet, you need to have the latest version of Adobe Reader installed. You can download that here: www.adobe.com.
6. If you've completed all these steps and are still not able to access your account, please contact our UCS coordinators at email@example.com.
It is important to note that your sales results will be accessible only until November 1, 2015. After November 1, the system is scheduled to be cleared of all sales data in preparation for next year’s sale. This is especially important to remember for tax return documentation.